What you'll do
- Craft holistic brand experiences for industry leaders and ambitious startups from a diverse range of industries.
- Lead with thorough, strategic rationale and execute with strong visual design skills.
- Work with internal and external partners on creative strategy, execution, and production.
- Translate brand experiences to the digital and physical mediums with effective art direction and an uncompromising attention to detail.
- Contribute to the research and discovery phase to find new strategic and creative possibilities.
- Collaborate, support and mentor junior designers on the team.
- Inspire clients by guiding them through the creative process and showing them the business value behind them.
Who you are
- A strong mastery of your craft with an exceptional grasp on the fundamentals: type, color and composition.
- Exceptional communication and people skills with the ability to deliver compelling design rationales in both client and internal design reviews.
- A rigorous thinker and highly detailed in every aspect of your approach.
- Experience mentoring and supporting junior designers both within and outside of the creative discipline.
- Curious in nature and always exploring new means of expression using various mediums as your tool.
- A strategic thinker with a solid understanding of culture. You’re always finding ways businesses can leverage culture as a tool for influence.
- Fun, Kind, and emotionally intelligent. You enjoy with others and they enjoy working with you.
Bonuses to have:
- Motion design skills
- 3D design experience