What you'll do
- You are interdisciplinary in creating storyboards, motion graphics, animations, illustrations and more for noteworthy projects.
- Creating original work from scratch or improving existing styles and assets.
- Transform client visions into tangible animations.
- Elevate ideas through thoughtful refinement and creative decision-making.
- Persuasively present concepts to various stakeholders and incorporate feedback.
- Champion innovation, exploring new tools and visual approaches.
Who you are
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a professional motion graphics animator or a related role.
- Proven track record of rolled-out motion projects that can be seen in your portfolio.
- Desirable aesthetics and an eye for detail.
- Ability to lead projects set up processes and deliver the highest quality solutions.
- In addition to producing awesome motion graphics, you can also create style frames in a wide variety of styles from concept to execution.
- Knowing how to clarify design decisions, adapt to new findings, iterate and improve solutions.
- Desire to make an impact on the industry and push creative boundaries by exploring different mediums and creative techniques.
- You have expertise in the entire Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Bonus: you have expertise in one of the following web design, visual design, coding, and 3D design.